Saturday, September 20, 2008

September 19th Observations

Todays e-mail list involved two different people including Paul Shepard, & Thomas Cackler. There were only three e-mails sent back and forth between Paul and Tom on the 19th.

The e-mails today were mainly about the game on Monday, and how amazing the Cowboys did. Paul and Tom seem to get in a few disagreements about the Cowboys about what exactly I couldn't seem to figure out. Paul states " Besides, reason isn't generally the source of our disagreements. It seemedto boil down to semantics; "optimist" vs "realist" -- even when both ourhearts were/are in the same place." I was a little confused about this posting. Paul also points out to all the "haters" that "the Monday nighter versus Philly was the highest rated program in cable TV history. Not highest rated regular season game. Not the highest rated sporting event. But the highestrated program ever broadcast on cable television. Period." I thought that was a pretty cool fact that he threw out there. Other than these couple issues I mentioned from the e-mail list that was it for the 19th.

No comments: