Todays e-mail list was one conversation between Keith Mahone and Michael G. Burke. Today was the first time that I saw Michael respond to any of the e-mails.
They didn't really discuss all that much except for Mondays game and how that is going to affect todays game. They also were looking at how the Eagles played and what they would or should have learned from playing Dallas and how they can improve on the game vs. the Steelers tonight.
What I did find to be funny is that Michael has some links to websites that are kind of strange. The one that he has posted on the response is http://www.tielmani a.com/
It has probably 100 pictures of random birds, and nothing else. There is no information about himself or anything pertaining to football.
Hopefully tomorrow I'll have more to look at since today is game day!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment